The UEI Group offers several additional services to meet the various needs of our customers. Some services are available at no additional cost and others at nominal rates.
- Press Proofs: At your request and for a small fee, the UEI Group will proof your engraved dies with either your stock and foil or ours, before we ship the die to you. This is available for most Unifraxion or texture engraved dies.
- Mounting: UEI can mount your engraved dies onto aluminum blocks to meet your press' die height requirements. This is available for most Unifraxion or texture engraved dies.
- Heidelberg Lip: The UEI Group can include a Heidelberg "Lip" on engraved dies to meet the needs of specific presses. This is available for most Unifraxion or texture engraved dies.
- Special Cutting/Notching: UEI is pleased to provide any special cutting or notching services you may need. This is available for most Unifraxion or texture engraved dies.
- Polishing: Highly polishing foil stamping dies are recommended for stamping holograms. The high reflectivity of the polishing helps to maintain the intended integrity of the hologram.
- Plating: For an added level of protection, UEI can plate your engraved dies. This is available for most Unifraxion or texture engraved dies.
- Ganging Images: For even grater savings, UEI can offer a special discount when you order multiple engraved dies. The lower prices apply for both full and half sheets. Ask your UEI sales representative to see if "gang" pricing is a money-saving option for you!
- Heat Compensating: The image on engraved dies can sometimes grow when the engraved die is heated on the press. At your request, the UEI Group will heat compensate your engraved dies to allow for this possible metal expansion and to help ensure that you receive a precise impression every time.
- Typesetting, art clean-up, reduction and enlargement: From typesetting and film clean-up to stepping out multiple images, we have state-of-the-art technology. To support your art needs.
- Free in-bound delivery: When sending digital files is not an option, take advantage of UEI's Express Advantage Program (available to all continental USA customers). UEI will pick up the cost for the in-bound freight when you send your order to UEI (artwork and order only) in our specially provided FedEx® packaging. When your order is completed, we will ship your order to you with another convenient box, letter or tube.
- Tech Support: Having a little trouble getting the perfect impression from your engraved dies? Our trained technical support team is just a telephone call away and is always happy to lend some friendly advice and technical assistance to help you get the most out of your engraved dies. The UEI Group is also available for pre-planning advice to help avoid costly mistakes. Contact your UEI Group Sales Representative to see if these services are available in your geographic area.